Here are some of the most frequently asked questions :
1. What do cricket bat weight range suggest ?
Light Weight Bats : 2.7 lb - 2.8 lb
Medium Weight Bats : 2.9 lb - 2.12 lb
Heavy Weight Bats : 2.12+ lb
2. How can I pay for my order?
You can pay by a number of different methods, the easiest is to pay by credit / debit card or PayPal. We accept Visa, MasterCard all via the world class CCAvenue payment gateway.
3. Can I pay with American Express?
Yes we do accept American Express cards from CCAvenue.
4. When will I be charged for my order?
For credit / debit card purchases, we will charge your card when the items are ordered. If paying by PayPal you account will also be debited at time of ordering.
5. My items are out of stock, do I get a refund?
Yes all non dispatched or cancelled items will be refunded in full. All the respective transactions will be reversed.
6. If a bat is tagged as pre-knocked , is it ready to play with ?
A pre-knocked bat is bat prepared in the factory, including oiling, pressing under a roller and machine knocking. The bat is not in a ready to play condition and we ask our clients to further oil knock the bat witha a bat mallet around the perimeter of the face of the bat and some gentle net practice with a semi used ball.